• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel fitness trainer

hall of pain

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: hall of pain
Title of introduction: fitness trainer
Your name/ Alias: Chris
Where are you from? South Africa
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through word of mouth
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? want connect with other youtubers
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: get a certain subscribers milestone
How frequently do you upload? weekly
What are your hobbies? gyming, gaming and swimming
What is your biggest dream? To have millions of subscribers and reach millions of views in weeks
YouTube Channel Link:

Last edited by a moderator:

Drscottbland

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Welcome friend! Please remember to finish linking your channel in your profile so you can get that awesome little red box in your posts that lets people go to your channel if they want to check you out. Glad to see more people promoting health and activity!

Reactions: hall of pain

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello!

As @Drscottbland mentioned, your YouTube channel isn't properly linked to your profile. Doing so let's people visit your channel by clicking on your avatar picture at the bottom of your post and adds a "subscribe" button to all your posts. That is what is causing the "error" at the bottom of your posts. You can fix that by following the instructions here - (1) Official - Why am I getting an error after I post? Add a YouTube Subscribe Button! | TubeBuddy Forums

Welcome to the community!

OP
OP
hall of pain

hall of pain

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello!

As @Drscottbland mentioned, your YouTube channel isn't properly linked to your profile. Doing so let's people visit your channel by clicking on your avatar picture at the bottom of your post and adds a "subscribe" button to all your posts. That is what is causing the "error" at the bottom of your posts. You can fix that by following the instructions here - (1) Official - Why am I getting an error after I post? Add a YouTube Subscribe Button! | TubeBuddy Forums

Welcome to the community!

i tried fixing it but am still receiving some problems

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi there! Welcome to the forums, if you want to fix your subscribe button error, here's a link to take you through the process to fix it on your profile https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/180/
I fixed up the link in your intro as well :) Also we kindly ask you mask sure you're very familiar with our rules which you can read here especially the part about spam so that you don't unintentionally get caught up in spam reports. But other than that, hope you enjoy your stay here :)