• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Tips TB Pro Activated

Drscottbland

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Main thing pro does for me is allow unlimited keyword exploring. DonΓÇÖt forget to put your setting to rank them as ΓÇ£incognito ΓÇ£. Also you can link your channel to your profile here so you see that little box i have in my posts that lets people see your channel

OP
OP
Geo

Geo

Thank you for the information, yes...exploring the keywords tool and i am stoked how many helpful keywords it provides compare to the limited free version

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hi, this is not a specific TubeBuddy question, so I am going to move this to another board.

Reactions: Geo

AwFlyfishing

Subscriber Goal
:)
Main thing pro does for me is allow unlimited keyword exploring. DonΓÇÖt forget to put your setting to rank them as ΓÇ£incognito ΓÇ£. Also you can link your channel to your profile here so you see that little box i have in my posts that lets people see your channel
DonΓÇÖt forget to put your setting to rank them as ΓÇ£incognito ΓÇ£ how do i do that and why? :)