• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Business Channel innovative technology to grow seeds in a cleaner ,more nutritious and officiant manner

roteminnovation

User name: roteminnovation
Title of introduction: innovative technology to grow seeds in a cleaner ,more nutritious and officiant manner
Your name/ Alias: we grow the finest seeds on earth
Where are you from? eli
How did you find TubeBuddy? you tuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? promote my souse
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: help mke to help you eat better
How frequently do you upload? new to the us trying to make some changes to help the food and agriculture industry
What are your hobbies? all the time
What is your biggest dream? 60 years old leave in NY Nassau county for 30 years have 2 kids waiting to be a grand dad
YouTube Channel Link: be halthy enjoy my kids grand kids

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello Eli, welcome!

I noticed that your YouTube channel isn't properly linked to your profile. Doing so let's people visit your channel by clicking on your avatar picture at the bottom of your post and adds a "subscribe" button to all your posts. That is what is causing the "error" at the bottom of your posts. You can fix that by following the instructions here - (1) Official - Why am I getting an error after I post? Add a YouTube Subscribe Button! | TubeBuddy Forums

Welcome to the community!

Drscottbland

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Welcome! Good agriculture is important so hopefully you can help improve things