• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Ako Ang baklang daing gayon pero maseramon

CHANAK05

User name: CHANAK05
Title of introduction: Ako Ang baklang daing gayon pero maseramon
Your name/ Alias: Christian Beriso
Where are you from? Tabiguian Caramoan Camarines Sur
How did you find TubeBuddy? When I watched the video of one of the vlogger/YouTuber about how to grow your Subscribers
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? For me to grow my YouTube Channel specially to enhance my skills as vlogger
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To reach out the requirements of YouTube, get a certain Subscriber milestone and helped those little YouTuber to grow their own channel
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Vlogging, dancing, singing, and most of all learning new things
What is your biggest dream? To help my family out from the poverty. And give them all what they need.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkH4SR-4n5sQlz55FqEMvvg

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @CHANAK05 , welcome to our community. An amazing place to learn new ideas and tips that can help your channel grow.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience. And also check out our Discord server to chat with members and moderators.

If you want to fix your YouTube button go to your account details and search for the YouTube section in the image below and simply put your channel ID only.

index.php