• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Reactions, Gaming, and Vlogs

Aerodan

Subscriber Goal
User name: Aerodan
Title of introduction: Reactions, Gaming, and Vlogs
Your name/ Alias: Aerodan but I prefer Aero or TomThaGOAT
Where are you from? Atlanta
How did you find TubeBuddy? YouTuber; Annie Dube to be exact
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Wanting to interact with other people in this community
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My dream is to be a full time YouTuber, so the 1st accomplishment I need is to get monetized. But it's a lot more for me that I want with my channel. I want to build a big and great community. I want to entertain and inspire people all over the world. I want to spread nothing but love, motivation, and positivity.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly. I upload several videos every week.
What are your hobbies? Listening to music, exercising, watching sports (mainly basketball) , watch any good tv series and anime
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to become a full time content creator. YouTube is my passion and I don't see myself being happy doing anything else for my career.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd_W-nw9ZoN2CkHY05QEIJg

Reactions: fantastic_qatar_

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Aerodan , welcome to the community. Monetization is a goal everyone shares, but if I may suggest you should concentrate on creating content and learning the ropes of YouTube first and worry about monetization later.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience. And also check out our Discord server to chat with members and moderators.

Reactions: Aerodan
OP
OP
Aerodan

Aerodan

Subscriber Goal
Hello @Aerodan , welcome to the community. Monetization is a goal everyone shares, but if I may suggest you should concentrate on creating content and learning the ropes of YouTube first and worry about monetization later.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience. And also check out our Discord server to chat with members and moderators.
Okay thank you for the advice. For the past few months I have been doing good creating content. Just inconsistent results, but I'm trying to perfect the algorithm. Even though monetization is a goal for me, YouTube is my passion so I won't get fully discouraged or ever stop because I love making content.