• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Vlogger from Qatar

fantastic_qatar_

fantasticqatar.wixsite.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: fantastic_qatar_
Title of introduction: Vlogger from Qatar
Your name/ Alias: Mr.Fernandes
Where are you from? I am from India but i live in Qatar
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found it on My Facebook page.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I have watched many videos of tubebuddy. I liked your helping nature very much. that thing has inspired me a lot to join.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: The goal behind opening of this channel is that many people residing outside qatar are unaware about this country. like places, food, culture etc.. so through me i want people to get to know about all these things.
How frequently do you upload? weekly
What are your hobbies? i love vlogging, singing, reading articles, listening to music, Travelling to new places and many more.
What is your biggest dream? i want to become a famous vlogger and make my parents proud.
YouTube Channel Link: UCoGgwMCR_G_QFPXwjTb7lfg

Last edited:

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello Mr. Fernandes, welcome!

I noticed that your YouTube channel isn't properly linked to your profile. Doing so let's people visit your channel by clicking on your avatar picture at the bottom of your post and adds a "subscribe" button to all your posts. That is what is causing the "error" at the bottom of your posts. You can fix that by following the instructions here - (1) Official - Why am I getting an error after I post? Add a YouTube Subscribe Button! | TubeBuddy Forums

Welcome to the community!

HenryBR

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
It's always interesting to see the content of a vlogging channel. Welcome!

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @fantastic_qatar_ , welcome to our community. It's a pretty cool idea to create a channel to teach others about Qatar and its culture.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience. And also check out our Discord server to chat with members and moderators.