• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Creative and happy person

Missha yong

User name: Missha yong
Title of introduction: Creative and happy person
Your name/ Alias: Missha yong
Where are you from? I'm base now in malaysia but my country is philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? On youtube suggested
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? So get more experience and idea.. because I'm just new to youtube world
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To get more gain the views and subcriber
How frequently do you upload? Twice a week.. usually Monday and Friday
What are your hobbies? Anything..now I'm doing to start hand poured scented candles..Iove sharing my happy moments to the people that who really gonna appreciate me and ofcourse with missha my daughter who always with me doing the vlogging
What is your biggest dream? To achieve a become a YouTuber.. so that i can help my family in philippines..and to buy them a House because we don't have own house in the philippines..
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCDBcsYSmFyYzHsy6VajVp3w

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello Missha, welcome!

I noticed that your YouTube channel isn't properly linked to your profile. Doing so let's people visit your channel by clicking on your avatar picture at the bottom of your post and adds a "subscribe" button to all your posts. That is what is causing the "error" at the bottom of your posts. You can fix that by following the instructions here - (1) Official - Why am I getting an error after I post? Add a YouTube Subscribe Button! | TubeBuddy Forums

Welcome to the community!

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Missha yong , welcome to our community.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience. And also check out our Discord server to chat with members and moderators.

If you want to fix your YouTube button go to your account details and search for the YouTube section in the image below and simply put your channel ID only.

index.php