• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Hey, I'm Siria, and I love cameras, drones and the art of story telling through well crafted videos.

Siria Manu Bihoro

User name: Siria Manu Bihoro
Title of introduction: Hey, I'm Siria, and I love cameras, drones and the art of story telling through well crafted videos.
Your name/ Alias: Siriag
Where are you from? I'm from the Pacific, a small island nation called Papua New Guinea
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy from a YouTube video
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Well, I just started my channel 5 days ago and I, needless to say, I'm trying to connec with other YouTubers.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to bring across happiness and educational/informative content in my videos amd reach at least a worldwide audience.
How frequently do you upload? Three times a week; Sundays, Tuesdays and Thursdays.
What are your hobbies? Making videos, telling a finely crafted story and reading really books.
What is your biggest dream? To acheive Financial Freedom before I'm 35
YouTube Channel Link: UCfhfmdcl6Q1tYHGpBk02OHw

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Siria Manu Bihoro , welcome to our community. Storytelling, an excellent choice of style for a YouTube channel.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience. And also check out our Discord server to chat with members and moderators.