• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Protecting Kids Online | @CyberFareedah

CyberFareedah

User name: CyberFareedah
Title of introduction: Protecting Kids Online | @CyberFareedah
Your name/ Alias: CyberFareedah
Where are you from? Third Culture Kid (US/Saudi Arabia)
How did you find TubeBuddy? YouTubers
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I needed to ask a question and wanted to be connected to the community
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to educate parents and caretakers on how to protect kids online.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? I'm a gamer and podcaster. I play League of Legends and host a podcast called The Accidental Arab based on my third culture kid experiences growing up in Saudi Arabia as a Black girl.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to create a massive impact within the parent community and the third culture community. I also have a bunch of really personal dreams but that's just for me to know and you not to find out lol.
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCcTEHNXI7h3PCK9m_t-eFIQ

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @CyberFareedah , welcome to the community. We have an amazing community that loves helping members learn to grow their channels so look around and see what you find.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience. And also check out our Discord server to chat with members and moderators.