• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered "Tubebuddy SEO optimizations are disabled until you answer the audience question below" Are you getting this message?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberFareedah

I'm getting this message screenshoted below and it will not allow me to upload my SEO content until I answer the audience questions...however I already answered it. Anyone else having this problem??! Thanks!! (Images below)

tubebuddy issue 1.jpg

1616260090123.png

1616260112599.png

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
YouTube out out an update last week that is affecting the 'Made For Kids' option in the Video Details tab. This in turn is affecting the several TubeBuddy tools, including these upload defaults and the SEO Optimization. The developers are working on this issue and expect a resolution to be available around the middle of next week.

Reactions: CyberFareedah

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
YouTube out out an update last week that is affecting the 'Made For Kids' option in the Video Details tab. This in turn is affecting the several TubeBuddy tools, including these upload defaults and the SEO Optimization. The developers are working on this issue and expect a resolution to be available around the middle of next week.

Reactions: CyberFareedah
Status
Not open for further replies.