• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel I want to stick around for a bit if you don't mind

heizenblog

Subscriber Goal
User name: heizenblog
Title of introduction: I want to stick around for a bit if you don't mind
Your name/ Alias: Heizenblog
Where are you from? West Midlands/England
How did you find TubeBuddy? recommended by Red Event Games
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanted to join an active community to share tips and advice with like minded people
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Short Term Goal is to hit 500 Subs, long term goal 5000 subs
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Gaming, programming, reading and Star Wars
What is your biggest dream? Just to have a long happy life. Basic I know but still quite important
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqsgTMRQJGwYCFpyC6HBW_A

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Don't mind at all if you stick around for a while! It is great to see active members on the forums. Anyways, welcome Heizenblog to the forums :)

By the way, you might notice an error at the bottom of your posts. This is where your subscriber button is supposed to go, and it will show up at the bottom of all of your posts (just like you see on my post for my channel). Check out this thread to see how to add your subscriber button: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/180/

HenryBR

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
You're more than welcome to stay however long as you see. We are all here to help one another. Whether it is through giving or receiving feedback.

Reactions: heizenblog

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @heizenblog , welcome to our community. Learning the ins and outs of being a YouTuber is tricky, but you've come to the right place to learn.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience. And also check out our Discord server to chat with members and moderators.

Reactions: heizenblog