• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Video Research TAG OR SEO FOR MY VIDEO

NANGTUT

Subscriber Goal
my lovely people
im new GAME creator
i played CYBERPUNK 2077
my question is : how to max my SEO or put the right tag on my video because i do analytic CTR is low
may be i choose the wrong tag for my video
anyone who expert on this, your massage will helpfull me to grow my channel on the future
thank you

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
You are asking two different questions.

SEO is helping YouTube identify who they should offer your video to. Low CTR is saying that once YouTube offers your video to someone they don't tend to click on the video.

"Tag" does not equal "CTR". "Thumbnail" equals "CTR"

CyberPunk 2077 is also a very saturated topic.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
if your CTR is low, it's because of your thumbnail and title
This is very much what usually causes low CTR, I will also add to the title by saying the TOPIC can also cause low CTR. If a topic is something people aren't interested in anymore because maybe a game just isn't popular, or a trending topic is no longer relevant anymore, that will also lower the overall CTR simply because people see the title, and just don't care (thus you're very right about the title)

I've learned heavily over the last 2 years how important TOPIC is, and why using

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s3Iid2Mz3U&ab_channel=TubeBuddy

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfnIlgloEoY&ab_channel=TubeBuddy

It's hard to convince someone to be interested in a video that's not relevant, but if you make a video on a topic that is super relevant, you'll always do better. Andrew has been pushing on the importance of topic, and topic is definitely a key factor.