• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel A Filipina Living in Germany

iwannalearn

User name: iwannalearn
Title of introduction: A Filipina Living in Germany
Your name/ Alias: Zhel
Where are you from? Deutschland
How did you find TubeBuddy? A Youtuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I have join TubeBuddy (Pro) since December 2020 and i usually using the features of it, like thumbnail making for my channel, keyword explorer, SEO studio and so on, i found that it really helps to my channel and now i wanna grow my channel, so wanna try this forums to get more ideas and also to meet new friends.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I hope i can learn more tactics, that i can use to grow my channel, i can meet new friends here, i can build my own community for the future, i know its hard but just wanna try..
How frequently do you upload? I upload two videos every week, usually every Tuesday and Thursday and sometimes do a live streaming on Sundays
What are your hobbies? now my hobbies is Youtube..
i love singing but my voice is not so great, but singing for me is like a relaxing..hehe
bonding with friends
swimming
What is your biggest dream? My Biggest dream in life is Happiness. Satisfaction to those things that im doing.
Dream for my Channel: i hope someday i can have my own community (grow continuesly my channel)
Dream for my Family: To give all thier needs and wants (to provide them a relaxing life)
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaiHPQvIraEEFgMFO_Gb6qw

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @iwannalearn , welcome to our community. Where tips and ideas fill the forums for all our members to see and learn from. Enjoy.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

Reactions: iwannalearn