• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Subscriber count not showing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kavita Bardia

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hi
My subscriber count is hidden in TubeBuddy. I have checked YouTube studio twice. There itΓÇÖs not hidden. Even while checking from other email account subscriber count is visible on my channel. Please help. I tried all ways. Still itΓÇÖs not showing on TubeBuddy.

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hi, as mentioned yesterday this is a known issue and a fix is being worked on.

The previous thread was closed because TubeBuddy does not provide support in the forums and there were instructions to send the issue to support@tubebuddy.com or send it via https://www.tubebuddy.com/support. That will allow you to get status updates and information about fixes.

Robert Tholin

Hi
My subscriber count is hidden in TubeBuddy. I have checked YouTube studio twice. There itΓÇÖs not hidden. Even while checking from other email account subscriber count is visible on my channel. Please help. I tried all ways. Still itΓÇÖs not showing on TubeBuddy.

Same for me!

Yep, same for me since yesterday morning. Not sure why the moderators closed the previous topic as the issue has not been resolved yet. I'm guessing it is something to do with the YouTube API - maybe they have changed something that TubeBuddy need to update on their system?

SwishWilly

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I'm seeing the same issue here. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app with no success. Hope this gets fixed. It shows up at first when I sign back in but then goes to "Subscriber Count Hidden" within minutes.

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hi, as mentioned yesterday this is a known issue and a fix is being worked on.

The previous thread was closed because TubeBuddy does not provide support in the forums and there were instructions to send the issue to support@tubebuddy.com or send it via https://www.tubebuddy.com/support. That will allow you to get status updates and information about fixes.

Status
Not open for further replies.