• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel I'm a "seasoned" individual

Lew Patt

www.BleacherRats.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Lew Patt
Title of introduction: I'm a "seasoned" individual
Your name/ Alias: Lew
Where are you from? I live in Arlington Texas
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through YouTube. I'm trying to learn how to publish videos.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I figured I need to learn as much as I can about YouTube.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to learn, learn, and learn some more! I want to be able to make an income from YouTube videos.
How frequently do you upload? About once per week, but would like to do more.
What are your hobbies? I have a blog at BleacherRats.com
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to produce quality content on YouTube and make a living from it.
YouTube Channel Link: UC0O9q0jHuBdahrCy4HomXqQ

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Lew Patt , welcome to the community. You seem interested in learning, well you've come to the right place. We got tips, tricks and all kinds of ideas that can help you grow your channel. Enjoy.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

Reactions: Lew Patt
OP
OP
Lew Patt

Lew Patt

www.BleacherRats.com
Subscriber Goal
Thank you all for the warm welcome. Question (and I'm not sure I'm in the proper place to ask this) but can someone tell me how to ask for subscribers to my videos?

Drscottbland

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Thank you all for the warm welcome. Question (and I'm not sure I'm in the proper place to ask this) but can someone tell me how to ask for subscribers to my videos?
ThatΓÇÖs not really what we do here, the main goal is to learn from each other about how to do all this better. Then the growth comes

Drscottbland

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Really? I thought I was asking a question here to learn from each other on how to do all this better.
IΓÇÖm sorry, I might have misunderstood. Did you mean, ΓÇ£when IΓÇÖm making my videos, how do I put a call to action inside my video for my viewers to be more likely to subscribe?ΓÇ¥?
My bad, I thought you meant, ΓÇ£where on this forum do I ask people on this forum to subscribeΓÇ¥. And there is a sub section for that but itΓÇÖs not the main goal.

apologies