• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel New Member - Learning Spanish

Username: Campanita (means Tinkerbell in Spanish)
Title: ¡Hola!
Name: Nicole
I am from Louisiana.
I first heard about TubeBuddy from Catherine Manning and then again from Annie Dube.
I decided to join TubeBuddy to meet other youtubers. I am so brand new to this!
I would like to use my channel to inspire people to become bilingual. I have done videos about Spanish but will hopefully also do some for English learners and for people who want to learn French!
I have only uploaded 4 videos over the past week or so.
My hobbies are doing puzzles and watching Spanish soap operas. I also love to crochet and go to the movies!!
Right now, my biggest dream is to buy a bigger house. I am blessed and thankful to have a roof over my head in a house that I bought on my own, but we need some more room. I need my own office and bigger rooms for my children. Not complaining just putting my dream out there so that it can come true.
My YouTube channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQmg4Zf_vRdKEWXOdtzqcBg

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Se├▒oraRamirez17 , welcome to the community. I watched lots of Spanish soaps when I was a kid. My mom was obsessed with them, still is. :)

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.