• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel My Introduction as a new member(HEALTH)

Nurse Mercy Chris

User name: Nurse Mercy Chris
Title of introduction: My Introduction as a new member(HEALTH)
Your name/ Alias: I am Nurse Mercy Christian.
Where are you from? Nigeria
How did you find TubeBuddy? I watched a video on YouTube on how to grow my channel.A you tuber.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To interact with other content creators especially creators from my Niche(Health).to help me grow my channel.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To grow my Channel to thousands of subscribers.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly.
What are your hobbies? Reading and Singing.
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/c/NurseMercyChristian2468

Drscottbland

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: Nurse Mercy Chris
Title of introduction: My Introduction as a new member(HEALTH)
Your name/ Alias: I am Nurse Mercy Christian.
Where are you from? Nigeria
How did you find TubeBuddy? I watched a video on YouTube on how to grow my channel.A you tuber.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To interact with other content creators especially creators from my Niche(Health).to help me grow my channel.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To grow my Channel to thousands of subscribers.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly.
What are your hobbies? Reading and Singing.
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link:
https://youtube.com/c/NurseMercyChristian2468
Welcome fellow healthcare friend!

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Nurse Mercy Chris , welcome to our community. We have a large community with amazing members always looking to help others learn to grow. Enjoy.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

If you want to fix your YouTube button go to your account details and search for the YouTube section in the image below and simply put your channel ID only.

index.php