• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Business Channel Car Crashes

ErenD

Subscriber Goal
User name: ErenD
Title of introduction: Car Crashes
Your name/ Alias: Lofty Youtube
Where are you from? Turkey
How did you find TubeBuddy? Very nice application
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Youtube
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: 1000 subs and 4000 watch hours
How frequently do you upload? Every Day
What are your hobbies? Playing Game
What is your biggest dream? 1.000.000 subs
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCuVQDT8ayrXsLTeQhIT2Myg

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello ErenD and welcome!

I noticed that your YouTube channel isn't properly linked to your profile. Doing so let's people visit your channel by clicking on your avatar picture at the bottom of your post and adds a "subscribe" button to all your posts. That is what is causing the "error" at the bottom of your posts. You can fix that by following the instructions here - (1) Official - Why am I getting an error after I post? Add a YouTube Subscribe Button! | TubeBuddy Forums

Welcome to the community!

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @ErenD , welcome to the community. Subs and views are great, but remember to have fun as a creator so the experience can be a good one.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

If you want to fix your YouTube button go to your account details and search for the YouTube section in the image below and simply put your channel ID only.

index.php