• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Freelance Visual Media Creator, focused on filmmaking and photography

JaimeAndresPhoto1

User name: JaimeAndresPhoto1
Title of introduction: Freelance Visual Media Creator, focused on filmmaking and photography
Your name/ Alias: JaimeAndres
Where are you from? U.S.
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through YouTube advertisements and suggested videos
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to join a community of like-minded people who I can learn from and hopefully be valuable to
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Share my passion for filmmaking and photography, all while growing an audience that appreciates my art and content, and eventually create a community, same as other successful YouTubers. I'd also like to leverage this platform to grow a business that I am very passionate about. My goal: 2000 subscribers by the end of 2021.
How frequently do you upload? Monthly, but will make every effort to do every other week.
What are your hobbies? Photography, filmmaking, FPV, working out.
What is your biggest dream? My dreams change all the time, and I've been blessed to live an amazing life in which I feel I'm living the dream! But if you really want to know, I guess my biggest dream would be to have total freedom to go anywhere, anytime, and experience the world while creating art...
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZX93DsS_X6tOqoCwjCtxqQ

• Love
Reactions: nate polmateer

nate polmateer

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
Welcome! When you do your channel link, don't link to a video go into your page and find the channel link. If you go to your account on youtube then go to your home page you can find the link there. Otheer then that glad to have you here! :)

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello Jamie and welcome!

I noticed that your YouTube channel isn't properly linked to your profile. Doing so let's people visit your channel by clicking on your avatar picture at the bottom of your post and adds a "subscribe" button to all your posts. That is what is causing the "error" at the bottom of your posts. You can fix that by following the instructions here - (1) Official - Why am I getting an error after I post? Add a YouTube Subscribe Button! | TubeBuddy Forums

Welcome to the community!

ErenD

Subscriber Goal
User name: JaimeAndresPhoto1
Title of introduction: Freelance Visual Media Creator, focused on filmmaking and photography
Your name/ Alias: JaimeAndres
Where are you from? U.S.
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through YouTube advertisements and suggested videos
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to join a community of like-minded people who I can learn from and hopefully be valuable to
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Share my passion for filmmaking and photography, all while growing an audience that appreciates my art and content, and eventually create a community, same as other successful YouTubers. I'd also like to leverage this platform to grow a business that I am very passionate about. My goal: 2000 subscribers by the end of 2021.
How frequently do you upload? Monthly, but will make every effort to do every other week.
What are your hobbies? Photography, filmmaking, FPV, working out.
En büyük hayalin nedir? Rüyalarım her zaman değişiyor ve rüyayı yaşadığımı hissettiğim muhteşem bir hayat yaşamak için kutsandım! Ama gerçekten bilmek istiyorsan, sanırım en büyük hayalim sanat yaratırken her zaman, her yere gitme ve dünyayı deneyimleme özgürlüğüne sahip olmak ...
YouTube Kanal Ba─ƒlant─▒s─▒: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZX93DsS_X6tOqoCwjCtxqQ

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @JaimeAndresPhoto1 , welcome to the community. And awesome place to meet other creators and learn how to grow your channel.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience. And also check out our Discord server to chat with members and moderators.

If you want to fix your YouTube button go to your account details and search for the YouTube section in the image below and simply put your channel ID only.

index.php