• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Recent experiences with bulk adding end screens?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magda K

Hi there!

I'm wondering if anyone could get back on any recent experiences of bulk editing end screens...

I'm to upload about 200 videos (about 100 are already online) and would like to know if
a. I'd better create an end screen template and use it straight away while editing the video settings, or if
b. I can trust TubeBuddy to perform the job once all the videos are uploaded

I'd love to avoid being disappointed by TubeBuddy after I've gone through the whole process of uploading and tagging e.g. without adding end screens. Does bulk adding end screens really work?

Many thanks in advance!

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi there!

I'm wondering if anyone could get back on any recent experiences of bulk editing end screens...

I'm to upload about 200 videos (about 100 are already online) and would like to know if
a. I'd better create an end screen template and use it straight away while editing the video settings, or if

I'd love to avoid being disappointed by TubeBuddy after I've gone through the whole process of uploading and tagging e.g. without adding end screens. Does bulk adding end screens really work?

Many thanks in advance!

Bulk adding endscreens really does work. Just select endscreens from the video you want to make the change from. We let you see on the list and check them as they're going so maybe try 10 at first instead of all just to test and see. If there are ANY problems please reach out to https://tubebuddy.com/support since this is the correct answer, thread closed :)

Reactions: Amanda Summers

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi there!

Many thanks in advance!

Bulk adding endscreens really does work. Just select endscreens from the video you want to make the change from. We let you see on the list and check them as they're going so maybe try 10 at first instead of all just to test and see. If there are ANY problems please reach out to https://tubebuddy.com/support since this is the correct answer, thread closed :)

Reactions: Amanda Summers
Status
Not open for further replies.