• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help Youtube "checks still running"

tropicthunder

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Does anyone experiencing this right now ? First, after uploading finished, it takes waaay longer than before to process SD version, then after that, youtube still "checking" my video (it's still checking by the time I make this thread).

Also before that, there is some notification saying that monetization setting error ? My channel is not monetize yet, not even reach the requirements.

Is it on my end or youtube ?

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
How often is this happening or is it a once off? It seemed sometime yesterday there was an American wide outage that effected several websites like Reddit etc, so it could be bug coming from that.

The monetisation error is an interesting one if you're not monetised, probably a reporting bug. YouTube are always tinkering and adjusting and no doubt playing around with their code which would impact some areas and cause bugs to show up. As for the processing, I noticed processing of some of my videos took significantly longer than usual, but some other uploads didn't so I think it's just a luck of the draw as to how quickly your videos get processed.

It's a website dealing with literally millions of users uploading millions, if not billions of videos every hour so there's always going to be hiccups every now and then.

OP
OP
tropicthunder

tropicthunder

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
It's sorted on it's own thankfully, just taking way longer than it used to be. I read on TeamYoutube twitter, many of them also having trouble on processing even uploading.

Reactions: Beanie Draws