• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Technology Channel Learning is a lifetime project for me.

Alby Tastic

User name: Alby Tastic
Title of introduction: Learning is a lifetime project for me.
Your name/ Alias: Alby Tastic
Where are you from? UK
How did you find TubeBuddy? From videos on You Tube - mainly Nick Nimmin and Brian G Johnson
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To expand my knowledge and help others (If I can)
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I just like sharing the things that I know, and helping others.
How frequently do you upload? Occasionally, but hope to post more regularly.
What are your hobbies? Computers, Photography, politics, discussing topics that interest me.
What is your biggest dream? To go to bed every night knowing a little more than when I got up.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpi3G-DNJ3Onf1vWYXLXyow

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the forums :) If you're here from Nick and Brian, then you came from the right places and I'm sure you'll learn even more from here. I will say, seems your subscription count is set to hidden, some of the features might not work as well, but other than that, I have no doubt you'll learn even from these forums on top of what you've already learned through Nick and Brian. Enjoy your stay :)

OP
OP
Alby Tastic

Alby Tastic

Thanks very much - not quite sure what you mean by subscription count hidden - do you mean here or on my channel - if my channel how do I show it - it used to show in TubeBuddy Channelytics but that's not working ATM.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Thanks very much - not quite sure what you mean by subscription count hidden - do you mean here or on my channel - if my channel how do I show it - it used to show in TubeBuddy Channelytics but that's not working ATM.

It seems YouTube is automatically setting new channels to not display the number of people subscribed to their channel, and that's the analytic TubeBuddy uses for channelytics and other features (channelytics is currently having some issues thanks to YouTube changing things on their end) but in the mean time I can see there's no sub count on your channel meaning it's hidden. You can make it public again by going to your setting (circled in the red) I mean, you can always keep it hidden if you want, but that's the option to make it visible if you want :)
Screenshot (7962)_LI.jpg