• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy I followed keywords tutorial in tubebuddy and I have membership

Arwa Gharamah

kindly help, I published my video and I got zero views and zero subscribers though I followed the best keywords in Tubebuddy and my video is tutorial!
The score in Youtube keywords was Excellent and The competition was very good, the title is Android Screen Recording two ways 2021, I feel doubt that they are hiding something! something is not clear and they are not sharing it. I started to feel doubt information is hidden because I need to understand where is my mistake in the keywords or in the video? I followed the tutorial from Tubebuddy and I was happy I bought the membership.This is my youtube URL https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjv8LwAH2B9JsML39b3gMug
and will appreciate if anyone would help me to know where is my mistake so I will correct it?I feel that something I don't know here and no one is telling me about it. Looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

tropicthunder

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
My channel still have a long way to go just like you, but here's my two cents. Your channel is still new even you created that channel in 2020, and you only have 2 videos.

Look in your analytic, look at the impression, if there are a number of impression shown, that mean your videos is showing to someone else by youtube, whether someone want to click on it or not, that depends on your thumbnail and your title if it's interested to them.

At first I was just like you, wondering what's wrong with my metadata, I've done everything correctly but still no views. But, when I look at the impression, there are hundreds of impression.

TB is a tool to help your videos get more recognized by youtube in order to be shown to someone else on youtube, and to make a possible position on top when people searching for their specific keywords. TB helping you on your video metadata to get a better SEO, that doesn't mean your videos guarantee to make tons on views and subscribers.

You and me and a lot of people here are in the same position, we're still learning and optimizing our youtube channel. Hope it helps, and remember to keep consistent on what you're doing.

You might want to check tubebuddy channel for better understanding about TubeBuddy.

Reactions: Arwa Gharamah

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Your channel is a week old and you only have 2 videos.
You're realistically not going to start much traction until you have at least 10-30 videos and been on YouTube for a month or so. Until then, your channel is simply too new. You need to have enough content to actually allow people to watch.
Once you have 30 videos and been on YouTube for a month or so is when you can start to expect seeing things start changing. It's very rare for people to be successful over night so you need to be realistic in your expectations and focus on making enough good content for now.