• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Why do organic views just stop

nate polmateer

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
What do you mean? Like a video will just stop seeing people watch it then a couple of days later more people will watch it again?

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
This is a very general question when you don't supply any analytical graphs to go with. When you show your impressions, 48 hour real time view graphs and such, it can give a better indication of what's going on.

But just know sometimes YouTube pauses the stats (views etc) of a video occasionally to verify the stats, before starting them again. You actual videos aren't impacted, but it will look like your video isn't getting any engagement when it is. It's happened to me a few times. I've asked YouTube and the same answer they gave me was simply that they pause it while verifying/validating the views to make sure they're genuine and not by bots, and sure enough they started back after 24-48 hours.

Also, videos have the "new" label for about 48 hours while they're still fresh in your viewers sub feeds.