• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Community Channel I'm a coach, speaker and trainer, with a passion for helping people realise their fullest personal and leadership potential

Josh Chigorimbo

User name: Josh Chigorimbo
Title of introduction: I'm a coach, speaker and trainer, with a passion for helping people realise their fullest personal and leadership potential
Your name/ Alias: Josh
Where are you from? England, UK
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through YouTube research
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? In order to learn from a community of fellow creators as well as to contribute what I can
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I'd like to reach more people with my empowering life, spiritual, and leadership messages. My goal for the next 12 months is to reach 10k subscribers
How frequently do you upload? I'll be uploading at a rate of at least three times weekly.
What are your hobbies? My hobbies are seeing nature, playing guitar and watching uplifting movies
What is your biggest dream? To make add value to at least 1 million people within the next 5 years
YouTube Channel Link: UCBnjQxb--ymbode-Wwj6WHw

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello and welcome!

I noticed that your YouTube channel isn't properly linked to your profile. Doing so let's people visit your channel by clicking on your avatar picture at the bottom of your post and adds a "subscribe" button to all your posts. That is what is causing the "error" at the bottom of your posts. You can fix that by following the instructions here - (1) Official - Why am I getting an error after I post? Add a YouTube Subscribe Button! | TubeBuddy Forums

Welcome to the community!