• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel I provide free online yoga - vinyassa (flowing yoga), yin (static/meditative) yoga and themed classes

Nin Yoga

www.ninyoga.uk
Subscriber Goal
User name: Nin Yoga
Title of introduction: I provide free online yoga - vinyassa (flowing yoga), yin (static/meditative) yoga and themed classes
Your name/ Alias: Nin Yoga UK
Where are you from? England
How did you find TubeBuddy? During lockdown I wanted to find people with similar interests and I googled You Tube forum.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to connect with new people in the You Tube family and find a group of peers to help me grow my channel.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: First and foremost i would like to provide free accessible yoga to people and grow online, but secondly it would be an absolute dream to reach 100 subscribers.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly at present
What are your hobbies? Yoga (you guessed it!), Parkrun, Travel, Floristry, Painting and Current Affairs (when things are a little more cheerful anyway)
What is your biggest dream? To never get too old to set a new goal and have new dreams :)
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrYc65xUSf9-v-3yEAAF04A

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hi, welcome to the community! We actually just had another person join to teaches Yoga. Check out the other introduction threads. I think they joined within the last week!

Reactions: Nin Yoga
OP
OP
Nin Yoga

Nin Yoga

www.ninyoga.uk
Subscriber Goal
Hi, welcome to the community! We actually just had another person join to teaches Yoga. Check out the other introduction threads. I think they joined within the last week!
Thank you SILTHW (if that is what I should call you!) - I've introduced myself to that yoga teacher already and spotted them also! Let's hope they respond and I can connect with likeminded YouTube folk! Nin