• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel New Member

MrsGates2010

User name: MrsGates2010
Title of introduction: New Member
Your name/ Alias: Beth
Where are you from? Georgia
How did you find TubeBuddy? Youtube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Keep track of my analytics better for my channel
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Connect with others. Build relationships, learn and grow. My goals honestly are just to reach as many people as I can while I have time to. I'm terminally ill, which is one of the main reasons why I stated my channel. Even though I physically and medically CANNOT eat, Baking/Cooking has been my passion since I was a child. It brings me so much joy to make others so happy through my food. It keeps me going. Through my collabs, I have become so lucky enough to meet the most amazing people ever and that is all I could ever ask for. If I continue to grow... that would be amazing, if not, that's ok too. This is thing to be my legacy for all of my love one's .
How frequently do you upload? I can only give about weekly at the moment. My channel is about reviewing Baking and Cooking recipes. I find one's from Pinterest, IG, FB, YouTube, Delish, Tasty... make them and see if they DO or DON'T turn out the way they "Claim" to. If they don't I figure out how to. I give helpful tips and tricks in the kitchen as well.
What are your hobbies? My hobbies are drawing, these cool things called "Paint by Diamonds", loving on my 2 boy cats, spending time with my family and just relaxing.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to one day go to a New York Yankees game!
YouTube Channel Link: UCJVOl2YNpFzoXXL0mTMB9w