• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel Long time in software development then another life as a full time poker player, I have been fascinated and terrified by creating content and making v

liftoffvideo

liftoffvideo.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: liftoffvideo
Title of introduction: Long time in software development then another life as a full time poker player, I have been fascinated and terrified by creating content and making videos for a long time and now is my time to launch.
Your name/ Alias: Patrick @ LiftoffVideo
Where are you from? Australia
How did you find TubeBuddy? First saw it on Nick Nimmin's YouTube channel
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? TubeBuddy looks like a great tool with a passionate community and I want to participate in that
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Would love to help other new youtubers to start a channel, get past the fear and realize it can be done on a very small budget.
A subscriber milestone for me is 10,000 this would be great, more of a challenge to myself as I love online and YouTube
How frequently do you upload? Nothing yet but hope to upload every 2 weeks, maybe weekly
What are your hobbies? Mainly YouTube at present lol, reading, binge streaming, walking, travelling in a post covid world
What is your biggest dream? To see as much of Scandanavia as possible
YouTube Channel Link: UCrFwvkL98ZSV2nAbgudCyaw

Reactions: FreeBtcTap

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Welcome @liftoffvideo

You can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions:

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board:

As well, If you're looking for feedback on your videos, please visit https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?forums/11/ and ensure that you read the feedback rules https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/6/ as it's mandatory before asking one!!

It's great to have you on board, If you've any queries, do not hesitate to ask , our TB community will do their best to answer and resolve it for you :)

Happy Content Creating :D

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey there :) welcome to the forums! :) If you're terrified and fascinated about making content, then now is the perfect time to make content! :) All the best on your journey :)