• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Community Channel A Grown Man Who Collects and Unboxes Fashion Dolls

lifeinplastic

lifeinplasticblog.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: lifeinplastic
Title of introduction: A Grown Man Who Collects and Unboxes Fashion Dolls
Your name/ Alias: Jared Philippe
Where are you from? New Jersey, United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through Nick Nimmin
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I found the forums because my Channelytics has not been showing up. Relieved to find out that it's not just me.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I just want to have a platform and a voice in the doll community. I want to help fellow collectors make buying decisions, and I also want to educate those interested in my hobby.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Doll collecting, Singing, Playing video games
What is your biggest dream? I want to be on the PR list of Mattel and Integrity Toys.
YouTube Channel Link: http://youtube.com/c/LifeinPlasticDolls

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the forums! I must say, taking a quick look at your channel (because the title definitely caught attention) your thumbnail game is already very strong! Very interesting channnel might I add. I can see a lot of potential in your channel so I wish you all the best :) There's a lot of knowledge to be found on these forums :)
Enjoy your stay!

Reactions: lifeinplastic
OP
OP
lifeinplastic

lifeinplastic

lifeinplasticblog.com
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the forums! I must say, taking a quick look at your channel (because the title definitely caught attention) your thumbnail game is already very strong! Very interesting channnel might I add. I can see a lot of potential in your channel so I wish you all the best :) There's a lot of knowledge to be found on these forums :)
Enjoy your stay!

Thank you for the warm welcome and for checking out my channel! I will definitely be exploring the forums. Stay safe!