• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Different Overall Score each time I make a search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alevecchi

Hello,
I'm noticing that each time I make a keyword research the Overall Score is different.
Same keyword, always and just weighted.
I had written a name for a new playlist and was Very Good.
Today I've tried a new research and the result was Fair.
Completely different result.
Why?
Thank you

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
It's quite a common thing, at times when you initiate the search or keyword research, at that very point of time or period, you'd have chances to grow for that very keyword mainly because not enough videos of that titles have been posted or made, however, as you said that the result changed after a week and that's a huge gap, there are millions of video which get posted every day and high chance the results are now showing you fair is because of competition level which was a bit less when you started to do the research but now it's gained, and hence it dropped the overall keyword.

Weighted scores usually show the scores which are related to your channel, so it shows how your video might perform If you made a video on that very keywords, unlike unweighted, where it shows an overall score, so you will see a lot of differences there too. Usually, you should consider both, if the search volume is crazy and competition is bad, try niching it more down and target a specific keyword, that will help you a lot.

OP
OP
Alevecchi

Alevecchi

Thank you. I can understand that searches vary from time to time but such a difference in a week for a topic that is a kind of evergreen one looks like not exactly trustworthy. The result is way different to be considered as a reference. Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.