• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Hello, First Time Here

ann kiende

User name: ann kiende
Title of introduction: Hello, First Time Here
Your name/ Alias: Ann Kiende
Where are you from? Kenya
How did you find TubeBuddy? A YouTuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Meet new people and the sole reason is to learn everything about TubeBuddy to make my channel grow faster
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: First dreaming big isn't wrong. I will reach people from all over the world and my hope is to have a positive impact on their lives. I will inspire people of all ages, gender. My slogan is "Be Unapologetic" and I live daily to make sense and meaning to it.
Subscriber goal by the end of 2021 - 10, 000 subscribers (I know its possible if I put in the work and invest in learning about my community)
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Swimming, Cooking
What is your biggest dream? Living a happy life and influence others into believing nothing is impossible and being unapologetic
YouTube Channel Link: www.youtube.com/c/annkiende

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hi Ann, welcome to the community! I notice that you hide your subscriber count. Do note that doing so will impact how a few of the TubeBuddy tools work, for example, milestones won't work properly.

Glad to have you with us!

• Love
Reactions: ann kiende
OP
OP
ann kiende

ann kiende

Hi Ann, welcome to the community! I notice that you hide your subscriber count. Do note that doing so will impact how a few of the TubeBuddy tools work, for example, milestones won't work properly.

Glad to have you with us!
Thank you so much. About the subscriber count, I hid it because I grow faster with them hidden. When I reveal them, I gain only 1-2 new subs a day but with them concealed I gain at least 5 or sometimes more.

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Thank you so much. About the subscriber count, I hid it because I grow faster with them hidden. When I reveal them, I gain only 1-2 new subs a day but with them concealed I gain at least 5 or sometimes more.
That's no problem. Just wanted to let you know there may be some features that reply on subscriber count information that may not work.