• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered General help with TubeBuddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrissie

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I am really not sure what the best concept is to improve views on videos. I follow the advice of each video given by TubeBuddy however this has not had much impact on content views or subscribers. I also try to change the headline title every so often to refresh the video in the search results. What is the number one or few things I should be carrying out in order to best make use of TubeBuddy and to increase views to my channel?

Thank you

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
There's more to creating a successful YouTube channel than the tools it'self. Why are you using the tools and what is your messege? Here are some other forum threads that will provide more context behind growing a channel.

What is your channel's value proposition?

Optimize a YouTube Video for beginners!

3 Reasons Why you're NOT getting views from YouTube search.

Also, if you want a more in depth opinion on what you might be doing wrong, we have a feedback section which can provide extra infor, for example, if your thumbnails aren't effective or if your topics and themes need work. You can find the section here https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?forums/11/ but remember to comply with the section rules.

These are your best options for general help.

Status
Not open for further replies.