• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Looking for talkative/entertaining small channel to collab with.

PZTV

User name: PZTV
Title: Looking for talkative/entertaining small channel to collab with.
Type of collaboration: Call of Duty: Cold War, Minecraft, Rocket League, Any free game
Amount of Subscribers: 13 :(
Ways to contact you: sc - videovon
ig - iiampalmer
Why should they collaborate with you: Under the influence l, I am very entertaining and talkative. Produce great content when paired with my pals.
Link to Channel: https://youtube.com/channel/UCshFlPt_FdVI21XOv4fchAQ

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Sharky Gaming

LuckySe7enGaming

Hey there IΓÇÖm a 20 something female I have just over 1k subs but I have been in active for awhile so I donΓÇÖt have too many subs thatΓÇÖs actually active on my channel. At first my channel was geared towards GTA 5 but IΓÇÖm trying to branch out. IΓÇÖve been doing most of my live stuff on twitch and just making videos for my YouTube but IΓÇÖm soo close to reaching the watch hours goal I have call of duty black ops and modern warfare i also play Fortnite if your down, IΓÇÖm down:) add me oh IΓÇÖm on PlayStation btw my psn is LuckyTomashot7 add me and send me a message letting me know itΓÇÖs u hope to see you in my inbox!

ShanitatorWiggy

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: PZTV
Title: Looking for talkative/entertaining small channel to collab with.
Type of collaboration: Call of Duty: Cold War, Minecraft, Rocket League, Any free game
Amount of Subscribers: 13 :(
Ways to contact you: sc - videovon
ig - iiampalmer
Why should they collaborate with you: Under the influence l, I am very entertaining and talkative. Produce great content when paired with my pals.
Link to Channel: https://youtube.com/channel/UCshFlPt_FdVI21XOv4fchAQ

This sounds like me! Let me know if you'd be at all interested