• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel My name is Boni, I am an Exploration Expert and I have sailed across most of the Seven Seas in my career at sea. I enjoy travelling the world and My

Bonito

User name: Bonito
Title of introduction: My name is Boni, I am an Exploration Expert and I have sailed across most of the Seven Seas in my career at sea. I enjoy travelling the world and My videos consist of my spontaneous everyday life as each day is a new adventure. With an emphasis on traveling, culture, history, personal health & well being. On my channel I share my travel videos, inform the best and the most comprehensive guide to destinations I have visited, share tips on the best attractions to see, how to get there and above all share my personal experience I have gathered over years from this places.
Your name/ Alias: Bonito
Where are you from? Kenya
How did you find TubeBuddy? Heard about it from a YouTUber.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To learn about the tools and tricks on how to get more subs and traffic on my channel
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Get a million subscribers whom I can inspire with my travel videos.
How frequently do you upload? weekly
What are your hobbies? Travelling, reading, photography and music.
What is your biggest dream? To be independent and financially stable.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWDq_11lg9QwTbJu-GJOfVQ