• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel A woman that migrated to Australia. I have Australian Partnert, i love to cook, travel & doing something adventurous with the family

cherry16

User name: cherry16
Title of introduction: A woman that migrated to Australia. I have Australian Partnert, i love to cook, travel & doing something adventurous with the family
Your name/ Alias: Cherry
Where are you from? Australia
How did you find TubeBuddy? through google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? to make some new friends and to let people know about my channel
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: to become successful channel
How frequently do you upload? once a week or twice
What are your hobbies?
What is your biggest dream? To become a successful person
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/c/CherryBlossom16

HenryBR

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I've always wanted to go to Australia. Hopefully someday after this whole pandemic is resolved I can go take a little trip over there and enjoy myself. Welcome to the forums.

• Love
Reactions: cherry16

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the forums, and I hope you're enjoying your time in Australia :) When did you move to Australia? I know Australia has been lucky with how covid has impacted us, I hope lockdown wasn't too bad in Australia depending on what part of Australia you are from :)

OP
OP
C

cherry16

Yes covid wasnΓÇÖt that bad here especially here in Sydney we havenΓÇÖt lock down & at the moment we are free covid in New South Wales for a month now. I came here 2018 & im happy & enjoying my stay here

Kindred

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Amazing - cooking and travel sounds amazing - welcome to TubeBuddy :)