• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Channelytics are missing for every channel today

Status
Not open for further replies.

stephmarie

When I go to other channel pages, the channelytics information usually populates. It hasn't been doing it this evening for any channel. I cleared my browser cache and it didn't help. It's very strange. When will this issue be resolved? Thank you!

IleneSkeen

Wow! I thought it was only me! I couldn't see my channelytics today and thought I broke something. I'm so glad there's a Forum. Now I can get back to work with peace of mind. Thank you. :confused::worried::eek::sweat::):grinning:;):cool: Have a great day!

IleneSkeen

I suspected that maybe it was because I set my channel default to private a few days ago. I realized that the channelytics may be using that default as a switch to display for my channel. The videos are all public, but I thought the setting to private would prevent them from getting published before they were ready. It may be that the "public/private" setting for the channel is what the channelytics look at first.

To test this, I've reset the default to public view, and I'll let you know what happens. Maybe I need to restart my computer to clean out the old setting. So I'll do that next. Keep you posted on this thread. :cool: Ilene Skeen in sunny Florida.

Status
Not open for further replies.