• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming What your favorite game?

Foxy_Andariel

Known Member
TubeBuddy Legend
linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
A friend just gifted me OverWatch so I guess I'm gonna learn that! LUL!

But I can't wait to play Kingdom hearts again on stream because I grew up with those games! <3 so Kingdom hears will always have a special place in my heart!

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
My favorite game is called Marvel Contest of Champions and it is played on my phone. I also really enjoy playing adventure and action games on my PS4 such as Miles Morales Spiderman.

• Love
Reactions: Foxy_Andariel

Goober

Subscriber Goal
I love playing batman Arkham knight, or Spiderman on ps4. I liked the stories and after it's all done, just cruising the city fighting bad guys is always fun.

• Love

Goober

Subscriber Goal
I really liked all of the arkham games, they are really fun and who doesn't want to be batman at least once in their life :blush:

• Love

Lirimara

TubeBuddy User
linktr.ee
I've been playing Civilization since Civ 2, don't know how many hours I've sunk into that series. 7 Days to Die is a zombie survival open world crafting game that Steam tells me I have played 3550 hours so far......

Cynwri

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
The Elder Scrolls Oblivion- I just lost myself in the world.

Duncan Allers

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I play Football Manager 2021 and NBA2k21 (By myself) (PC)
I enjoy playing COD Warzone, Valorant, Quake Champions with friends. (PC)
I get the most fun playing Wreckfest on my Xbox Series X ...something about destroying your car and other peoples cars.. :p:laughing: