• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Is it possible to edit the title of a thread after it's been posted in the forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HenryBR

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
One too many times I get so caught up on what I am writing in the body of my thread that I completely forget to make the respective grammar/spelling corrections in the title.
And instead of posting the same thread with such corrections is it possible to just edit the title or even the body of a thread after it's been posted?
I can seem to figure out how or if that is even an option.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
It should be able edit your description, but I'm aware that some areas of the forum have the ability to edit limited, with the explination here https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/33164/#post-101327
@Andrew will be able to elaborate if any changes to this are planned. But in the meantime, you can always contact a moderator through dms (such as myself) with the link to the thread you want the edit the title of, and we can do that for you so long as it complies with our rules :)

Reactions: HenryBR

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
It should be able edit your description, but I'm aware that some areas of the forum have the ability to edit limited, with the explination here https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/33164/#post-101327
@Andrew will be able to elaborate if any changes to this are planned. But in the meantime, you can always contact a moderator through dms (such as myself) with the link to the thread you want the edit the title of, and we can do that for you so long as it complies with our rules :)

Reactions: HenryBR
Status
Not open for further replies.