• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel I'm misskitt, from misskitt's Gaming

misskitt

Subscriber Goal
User name: misskitt
Title of introduction: I'm misskitt, from misskitt's Gaming
Your name/ Alias: misskitt or miss
Where are you from? California
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy from a youtube channel, on getting started on making videos for youtube.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanted to see if I can make it as a faceless youtuber, an learn the different way to improve my content but checking keywords, what my goals are, and what they should be. I want to learn from others to help improve myself, and to help others improve as well, I like to pay it forward.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to become an inspiration to others that its ok to be a gamer and to follow your dreams, to always have fun doing what you love or to try something new. My goal is to hit 1,000 subscribers and to build a community who uplifts everyone.
How frequently do you upload? I try to upload everyday, sometimes I upload once a week to two times a week
What are your hobbies? I love p,aging video games and I'm getting back to drawing, I love to collect pokemon cads as well.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to become a gaming vetanerian where I can show others its ok to follow your dreams even if they are not so similar.
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCMpPNP0nWRNnem0v_O_zJIw

Reactions: nate polmateer

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the forums! You'll find no shortage of gamers to learn from :)Also cool that you're getting back to drawing :) we need more artists around here :)
Just be mindful of our rules which you can read here and enjoy your stay :)

• Love
Reactions: misskitt
OP
OP
misskitt

misskitt

Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the forums! You'll find no shortage of gamers to learn from :)Also cool that you're getting back to drawing :) we need more artists around here :)
Thank you so much, I will read over the rules, I try to make it a very good habit to be respectful to everyone I come across, I appreciate the warm welcome too.

OP
OP
misskitt

misskitt

Subscriber Goal
Thank you so much, I will read over the rules, I hope to learn from other artists on the forums as well.

Reactions: Beanie Draws

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Also a little bit of a tip for these forums. Occasionally you might get a "Server error" when trying to post something. Before trying to post again, simply refresh the browser and you'll likely see your post or reply has actually been sent through.

nate polmateer

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
User name: misskitt
Title of introduction: I'm misskitt, from misskitt's Gaming
Your name/ Alias: misskitt or miss
Where are you from? California
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy from a youtube channel, on getting started on making videos for youtube.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanted to see if I can make it as a faceless youtuber, an learn the different way to improve my content but checking keywords, what my goals are, and what they should be. I want to learn from others to help improve myself, and to help others improve as well, I like to pay it forward.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to become an inspiration to others that its ok to be a gamer and to follow your dreams, to always have fun doing what you love or to try something new. My goal is to hit 1,000 subscribers and to build a community who uplifts everyone.
How frequently do you upload? I try to upload everyday, sometimes I upload once a week to two times a week
What are your hobbies? I love p,aging video games and I'm getting back to drawing, I love to collect pokemon cads as well.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to become a gaming vetanerian where I can show others its ok to follow your dreams even if they are not so similar.
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCMpPNP0nWRNnem0v_O_zJIw

Welcome to the community! Glad to see you want to be an inspiration to others very cool! :)

OP
OP
misskitt

misskitt

Subscriber Goal
Also a little bit of a tip for these forums. Occasionally you might get a "Server error" when trying to post something. Before trying to post again, simply refresh the browser and you'll likely see your post or reply has actually been sent through.
Thank you, ill be sure to refresh my page