• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Audio Gear New headset with mic? Recommendations welcome!

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
I think the most common recommendation would be the HyperX. They are comfortable and sound good. That said, I personally used the Sennheiser Game One for years, so I think the GSP 300 would be a good buy. I was always impressed with the mic quality.

Reactions: Dino93
OP
OP
Dino93

Dino93

TubeBuddy Pro
www.instagram.com
Subscriber Goal
I think the most common recommendation would be the HyperX. They are comfortable and sound good. That said, I personally used the Sennheiser Game One for years, so I think the GSP 300 would be a good buy. I was always impressed with the mic quality.

Thanks! I did see on a number of sites that the HyperX is one of the best all-round headsets. I did have some basic Sennheiser headphones, loved them, and wondered if their gaming ones were any good. I'd be leaning towards them for that alone.

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Thanks! I did see on a number of sites that the HyperX is one of the best all-round headsets. I did have some basic Sennheiser headphones, loved them, and wondered if their gaming ones were any good. I'd be leaning towards them for that alone.
I will say that I am a bit of a Sennheiser fan, but I have tried the HyperX and do think they are solid. I suspect you won't go wrong either way.

Reactions: Dino93