• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Discord Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff Goober

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
So I feel like a dinosaur lol How do I use Discord? I just learned about discord a few weeks ago and I guess it's like a chat room or something...Anyways I tried the TubeBuddy discord chat room thing and my messages don't work..anything I type doesn't show up is there a tutorial on any discord rooms? Are they all see up the same? What are some popular rooms for small creators? I feel old :joy:

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
So I feel like a dinosaur lol How do I use Discord? I just learned about discord a few weeks ago and I guess it's like a chat room or something...Anyways I tried the TubeBuddy discord chat room thing and my messages don't work..anything I type doesn't show up is there a tutorial on any discord rooms? Are they all see up the same? What are some popular rooms for small creators? I feel old :joy:
It is very important that you read the #rules channel on the discord and follow the directions to gain more access to the server. I will give you the hint that most people don't complete the action specified at the end of the rules.

Going to close the thread since this is the answer to your question :)

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
It is very important that you read the #rules channel on the discord and follow the directions to gain more access to the server. I will give you the hint that most people don't complete the action specified at the end of the rules.

Going to close the thread since this is the answer to your question :)

Status
Not open for further replies.