• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel I'm Helma and I am going to share with you simple, tasty and incredible recipes that will impress your family and friends.

helma

www.exploremiamiboatrental.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: helma
Title of introduction: I'm Helma and I am going to share with you simple, tasty and incredible recipes that will impress your family and friends.
Your name/ Alias: Helma
Where are you from? I'm originally from Brazil, but most of my life I have lived in the USA. The last 26 years I've been living in Miami, Florida the beautiful sunshine state.
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found out about TubeBuddy thru an online course "SIA" with Master Sri Akarshara.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined the forums to meet others newbie's and experts to learn from.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goal is to grow my subscribers and create a successful channel
How frequently do you upload? New recipe videos added every Wed and Saturday at 8:00 AM
What are your hobbies? I love to entertain my friends and family at home and in our boat Tuca II, visiting beautiful little islands around Biscayne National Park.
My hobbies are: tennis, boating, traveling. I use tarot cards, numerology, law of attraction, meditation and mantras to create a better version of yourself.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to one day create a organization to help the thousands of children that live in Brazil in poverty. Offering them food, clothing and education.
YouTube Channel Link: UCMWzc178o6r8lbyntuCTdSQ

Reactions: Randomlifestylevlog

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello and welcome.

I noticed that your YouTube channel isn't properly linked to your profile. Doing so let's people visit your channel by clicking on your avatar picture at the bottom of your post and adds a "subscribe" button to all your posts. That is what is causing the "error" at the bottom of your posts. You can fix that by following the instructions here - (1) Official - Why am I getting an error after I post? Add a YouTube Subscribe Button! | TubeBuddy Forums

Welcome to the community!

Reactions: Randomlifestylevlog

nate polmateer

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
User name: helma
Title of introduction: I'm Helma and I am going to share with you simple, tasty and incredible recipes that will impress your family and friends.
Your name/ Alias: Helma
Where are you from? I'm originally from Brazil, but most of my life I have lived in the USA. The last 26 years I've been living in Miami, Florida the beautiful sunshine state.
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found out about TubeBuddy thru an online course "SIA" with Master Sri Akarshara.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined the forums to meet others newbie's and experts to learn from.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goal is to grow my subscribers and create a successful channel
How frequently do you upload? New recipe videos added every Wed and Saturday at 8:00 AM
What are your hobbies? I love to entertain my friends and family at home and in our boat Tuca II, visiting beautiful little islands around Biscayne National Park.
My hobbies are: tennis, boating, traveling. I use tarot cards, numerology, law of attraction, meditation and mantras to create a better version of yourself.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to one day create a organization to help the thousands of children that live in Brazil in poverty. Offering them food, clothing and education.
YouTube Channel Link: UCMWzc178o6r8lbyntuCTdSQ

Welcome to the community! So glad to have you here! :)

Reactions: helma