• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Hi my name is Harold! I love all things wrestling related and my YouTube channel is wrestling themed.

Harold_YT

Subscriber Goal
User name: Harold_YT
Title of introduction: Hi my name is Harold! I love all things wrestling related and my YouTube channel is wrestling themed.
Your name/ Alias: Harold!
Where are you from? United Kingdom
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through the content creator Nick Nimmim
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? After joining Tubebuddy an email informed me about the forum and I joined.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to provide entertainment for my viewers whilst informing them about wrestling and reach 50-100 subscribers by the end of the year.
How frequently do you upload? Usually 5 times a week
What are your hobbies? My hobbies are hiking, collecting wrestling figures and creating YouTube videos
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to become a WWE wrestler and if that fails I want to be a successful YouTuber and succed in all of my exams.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCB1kS8J8t7NewdKHpnotqtg

OP
OP
Harold_YT

Harold_YT

Subscriber Goal
Welcome, Brother! Hope you are well today. Upload 5 times a week wow that is beast mode!
I just started a week ago so I want to get plenty of content up on my channel for my viewers but the main priority is quality so if I don't feel the quality of the videos is good enough I may change the upload schedule. Hope you are well too I am excited to be on the forum and thank you for the welcome :)

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello and welcome.

I noticed that your YouTube channel isn't properly linked to your profile. Doing so let's people visit your channel by clicking on your avatar picture at the bottom of your post and adds a "subscribe" button to all your posts. That is what is causing the "error" at the bottom of your posts. You can fix that by following the instructions here - (1) Official - Why am I getting an error after I post? Add a YouTube Subscribe Button! | TubeBuddy Forums

Welcome to the community!