• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Dementia

dementianinja

User name: dementianinja
Title of introduction: Dementia
Your name/ Alias: DementiaNinja
Where are you from? Spain
How did you find TubeBuddy? rec by Justin BrownPV
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Because you are professionals in what you offer
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Create awareness about dementia while documenting my mother┬┤s cognitive decline
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Work, read, travel and fitness
What is your biggest dream? I would like to be a monetised content creator while caring for my mother who has Alz + vascular dementia in Ozz.
YouTube Channel Link: UCmGpMIwK8f0F6Wqi86u5wqw

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey there, really sorry to hear about your mother's dementia, I have a friend who also has a mother going through dementia. It's definitely tough to witness and go through, so I wish you all the strength and best for going through that. I really hope more progress can be made in finding a cure for dementia.

All the best with your YouTube journey, and just, all the best for the future. You'll definitely find a lot of knowledge here to help with YouTube, and also some distractions when life gets stressful and you need something else to focus your mind on for a bit.

• Love
Reactions: Zephz_YT