• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Nate Polmateer | 10 kids | 1 hobby | (love helping others)

nate polmateer

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
User name: nate polmateer
Title of introduction: Nate Polmateer | 10 kids | 1 hobby | (love helping others)
Your name/ Alias: Nate
Where are you from? Canada
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through Nick Nimmin, I have been watching him for some time now.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I love talking with people, building off others experience and genuinely contributing to the success of others.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I am a dad of 10 kids and really have never had a hobby. But, I love finances and have been investing, buying real estate, budgeting and using various hacks to support my large family on one sole income my own. I would love to help other families do just that. Be successful and help them live financially free and stable lives. Not pay check to pay check.
How frequently do you upload? I will be doing one a week now, every Thursday. And I will be doing 2 or three shorts so my views can get to know me better and see whats coming.
What are your hobbies? I truly enjoy hanging out with my Kids and going hiking with my family. I love working with my hands and have rebuilt a few cars in my day. I love carpentry and renovating homes as well. And I really enjoy finances.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream as far as this hobby goes, is to be able to reach other regular guys like me, help them find success in their finances. Help them to stress out less and be able to spend more time with their family. I love mentoring others and this is a win in my books when I see this happen.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwWhxBZVV1aJeDzhFgon7Ng

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the community. I see you are already diving in and am glad to see that. Glad to have you here!