• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel ┘é┘å╪º╪⌐ ╪º┘ä┘à┘ä┘ê┘â chaine de rois

adil0477

Subscriber Goal
User name: adil0477
Title of introduction: قناة الملوك chaine de rois
Your name/ Alias: adil0477
Where are you from? Morocco
How did you find TubeBuddy? YouTube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to communicate the content of my channel to as many people as possible and I want to benefit from the experience of this site
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to deliver the most benefit and knowledge to people and fulfill myself
How frequently do you upload? Almost every day I post videos
What are your hobbies? Sports and love of knowledge
What is your biggest dream? To make my channel among the biggest in the world and to help myself with the troubles of everyday life
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG4RFW7Hrq5hU2QdwzRgV5Q

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello and welcome. One of my good friends is from Morocco and my middle brother was born there! On an US Air Force base in the 60s.

I noticed that your YouTube channel isn't properly linked to your profile. Doing so let's people visit your channel by clicking on your avatar picture at the bottom of your post and adds a "subscribe" button to all your posts. That is what is causing the "error" at the bottom of your posts. You can fix that by following the instructions here - (1) Official - Why am I getting an error after I post? Add a YouTube Subscribe Button! | TubeBuddy Forums

Welcome to the community!