• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Physician answering health questions

Drscottbland

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: Drscottbland
Title of introduction: Physician answering health questions
Your name/ Alias: DrScottBland
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? Nick Nimmin!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Honestly, I saw there was some free trials involved at some point ;)
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: IΓÇÖm just hoping to help people understand their health decisions better. Most patient appts are too short for people to really process everything involved. There is a lot of misinformation out there
How frequently do you upload? 2-3/wk
What are your hobbies? IΓÇÖm a spectacularly mediocre COD warzone player, I like reading the fantasy genre, and I work with helicopters in the National Guard
What is your biggest dream? Grow old with my wife, and maybe be an astronaut
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UClrvrUI3CyvZMSg81zsHyhw

Reactions: Randomlifestylevlog

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hey, welcome. Glad to see you over on this side of the community!

Have you every checked out Weird Medicine with Dr. Steve? You two are in the same niche but taking different approaches. If you've nver checked him out it might be worth a listen.

Again, welcome!

OP
OP
Drscottbland

Drscottbland

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hey, welcome. Glad to see you over on this side of the community!

Have you every checked out Weird Medicine with Dr. Steve? You two are in the same niche but taking different approaches. If you've nver checked him out it might be worth a listen.

Again, welcome!
Appreciate it, IΓÇÖll have to check it out!

Randomlifestylevlog

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
www.linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
ItΓÇÖs certainly been an interesting process for me so IΓÇÖm looking forward to seeing how this journey pans out. What made you decide to start?

ItΓÇÖs certainly been an interesting process for me so IΓÇÖm looking forward to seeing how this journey pans out. What made you decide to start?
I honestly can not remember why we started. I think my Gf wanted to do it and it kind of just started out of nowhere. It is hard journey but rewarding!

Reactions: Drscottbland

HenryBR

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Hope you find you find the help you're looking for in the TubeBuddy Forums. Welcome!

nate polmateer

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
User name: Drscottbland
Title of introduction: Physician answering health questions
Your name/ Alias: DrScottBland
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? Nick Nimmin!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Honestly, I saw there was some free trials involved at some point ;)
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: IΓÇÖm just hoping to help people understand their health decisions better. Most patient appts are too short for people to really process everything involved. There is a lot of misinformation out there
How frequently do you upload? 2-3/wk
What are your hobbies? IΓÇÖm a spectacularly mediocre COD warzone player, I like reading the fantasy genre, and I work with helicopters in the National Guard
What is your biggest dream? Grow old with my wife, and maybe be an astronaut
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UClrvrUI3CyvZMSg81zsHyhw

Welcome! Glad you are part of the community I also just joined today and plan on being active! Glad to see other creators out there plugging away :)