• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music Channel Bedroom Pop Artist and Rapper Learning How Search Terms = Views

rain god

User name: rain god
Title of introduction: Bedroom Pop Artist and Rapper Learning How Search Terms = Views
Your name/ Alias: rain god
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? I think I heard about SEOs and looked up what it was and tubebuddy was the first videos to introduce me to SEO and channel keywords etc.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To introduce myself, look for opportunities and I was curious
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To create a professional YouTube Channel to share my music to grow a following. And I'm one subscription away from my first 100 lol XD
How frequently do you upload? About once Monthly
What are your hobbies? I like to produce music and play the keys. I love watching YouTube Videos
What is your biggest dream? To get platinum records
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyeG2COfA0qmXad1ejurfmA

OP
OP
rain god

rain god

Congrats on reaching 100 subs!

What did you do recently to get the bump in your views?

Yoooo bro thanks if that was you. I promoted/boosted a music video I had made a couple of years ago. When I revisited the video I thought it had more potential and I was watching a music marketing podcast that was saying you need to promote with paid ads. Saying that artist getting clout overnight organically is a farce. But idk

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Bedroom pop artist definitely sounds like an interesting niche I've never heard of before. Interesting stuff!
Welcome to the forums :) also be sure to read our forum rules just so you know what we do and don't allow in terms of promotion, it helps keep the forums running smoothly :) Enjoy your stay :)

OP
OP
rain god

rain god

Bedroom pop artist definitely sounds like an interesting niche I've never heard of before. Interesting stuff!
Welcome to the forums :) also be sure to read our forum rules just so you know what we do and don't allow in terms of promotion, it helps keep the forums running smoothly :) Enjoy your stay :)
thank you sir :) and thanks SILTHW I felt like I was treading waters lol but it's part of the introduction

Reactions: Beanie Draws
Right on. The promotion seems to have given you a nice bounce.

I imagine a lot of musicians starting out use promotion. It seems like it would be an easier way to jump start velocity and get your videos recommended.