• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel GET TO KNOW ME

ItΓÇÖsDacia

User name: ItΓÇÖsDacia
Title of introduction: GET TO KNOW ME
Your name/ Alias: ItΓÇÖsDacia
Where are you from? Tennessee
How did you find TubeBuddy? Nick Nimmin
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? IΓÇÖm interested to meet other content creators and get to know more people! IΓÇÖm also eager to grow my channel as well as see other channels out there!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would love for people to enjoy my channel and get a laugh!! I just want make someoneΓÇÖs day! I always express that IΓÇÖm a channel that shows the real! Everyone starts from the bottom and work their way up!
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Working and YouTube!!
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to continue into my career but also grow my YouTube platform as well!
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCCDkIO9W8_KvsXLsntua_dA

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Howdy! Have you heard of a channel called "review of the week"? It's in a similar vein, but they go with a comedic spin. Something to analyse seems you appear to be in the food review niche.
Also be sure to read our rules here and enjoy your stay :)

Drscottbland

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: ItΓÇÖsDacia
Title of introduction: GET TO KNOW ME
Your name/ Alias: ItΓÇÖsDacia
Where are you from? Tennessee
How did you find TubeBuddy? Nick Nimmin
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? IΓÇÖm interested to meet other content creators and get to know more people! IΓÇÖm also eager to grow my channel as well as see other channels out there!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would love for people to enjoy my channel and get a laugh!! I just want make someoneΓÇÖs day! I always express that IΓÇÖm a channel that shows the real! Everyone starts from the bottom and work their way up!
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Working and YouTube!!
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to continue into my career but also grow my YouTube platform as well!
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCCDkIO9W8_KvsXLsntua_dA
I always like to ask folks who into making people laugh...who do you think is funny?