• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Hey im Soda a women in her 20s with a life long love of all gaming since i was 6 and got my first N64 with a copy of goldeneye and pokemon, i also lov

TheDonSoda

Subscriber Goal
User name: TheDonSoda
Title of introduction: Hey im Soda a women in her 20s with a life long love of all gaming since i was 6 and got my first N64 with a copy of goldeneye and pokemon, i also love comedy i do gaming playthroughs with my humour commentary during thats about it
Your name/ Alias: Soda
Where are you from? Alberta Canada
How did you find TubeBuddy? On my own searching for apps in the googleplay store trying to find outlets and communities that will help me with advice on growing my new channel
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Wanting to be around other creators to get inspiration for videos or advice on growing my channel
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Honestly not sure yet alls i know is i wanna share my love of gaming with the world and in the process hopefully get at least a few people to watch no major goals for milestones or view,subs if i get any of that its just a bonus i just want to entertain people most of all
How frequently do you upload? Daily, since i started the channel less than 2 weeks ago ive already got 30 videos uploaded
What are your hobbies? Gaming,comedy,writing
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream would be to be able to make videos games either designing or writing for a dev
YouTube Channel Link: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1rTVRet1cOa53Cj1kh_fXw

Reactions: nate polmateer

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello and welcome. Don't know if you are aware, but we have a TubeBuddy Discord Server at https://discord.gg/tubebuddy

I noticed that your YouTube channel isn't properly linked to your profile. Doing so let's people visit your channel by clicking on your avatar picture at the bottom of your post and adds a "subscribe" button to all your posts. That is what is causing the "error" at the bottom of your posts. You can fix that by following the instructions here - (1) Official - Why am I getting an error after I post? Add a YouTube Subscribe Button! | TubeBuddy Forums

Welcome to the community!

HenryBR

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Always great to see new gaming channels. Welcome to the forums!

nate polmateer

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
User name: TheDonSoda
Title of introduction: Hey im Soda a women in her 20s with a life long love of all gaming since i was 6 and got my first N64 with a copy of goldeneye and pokemon, i also love comedy i do gaming playthroughs with my humour commentary during thats about it
Your name/ Alias: Soda
Where are you from? Alberta Canada
How did you find TubeBuddy? On my own searching for apps in the googleplay store trying to find outlets and communities that will help me with advice on growing my new channel
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Wanting to be around other creators to get inspiration for videos or advice on growing my channel
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Honestly not sure yet alls i know is i wanna share my love of gaming with the world and in the process hopefully get at least a few people to watch no major goals for milestones or view,subs if i get any of that its just a bonus i just want to entertain people most of all
How frequently do you upload? Daily, since i started the channel less than 2 weeks ago ive already got 30 videos uploaded
What are your hobbies? Gaming,comedy,writing
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream would be to be able to make videos games either designing or writing for a dev
YouTube Channel Link: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1rTVRet1cOa53Cj1kh_fXw

Welcome! Gald to have you part of the community!